| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Louisville, Kentucky in August is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 89.9mm (3.5in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Louisville, Kentucky are sunny having on average a considerable 9:27 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:36.
- There are approximately 3:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Louisville, Kentucky August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Louisville, Kentucky:
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 120.6 kms (74.9 miles) N
- Seymour, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Columbus, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Paoli, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Salem, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) SSW