| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Louisville, Kentucky in February is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.1 °C (26.4 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish with sleet, snow or rain at times. Just 83.8mm (3.3in) of liquid precipitates across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Louisville, Kentucky is a little dull with an average of a modest 4:25 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:42.
- There are approximately 6:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Louisville, Kentucky February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Louisville, Kentucky:
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 120.6 kms (74.9 miles) N
- Seymour, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Columbus, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Paoli, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Salem, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) SSW