| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Louisville, Kentucky in January is slightly cold at -0.2 °C (31.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with snow occasionally. Just 72.6mm (2.9in) of liquid falls during an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Louisville, Kentucky are dull with on balance merely 3:23 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:49.
- There are approximately 6:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35% of daylight hours and cloudy 65% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Louisville, Kentucky January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Louisville, Kentucky:
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 120.6 kms (74.9 miles) N
- Seymour, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Columbus, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Paoli, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Salem, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) SSW