| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Louisville, Kentucky in March is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry with rain, sleet or snow occasionally. Circa 118.4mm (4.7in) of water is transfered during on average 12 days.
- In March the skies in Louisville, Kentucky are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:05 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52% of daylight hours and cloudy 48% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Louisville, Kentucky March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Louisville, Kentucky:
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 120.6 kms (74.9 miles) N
- Seymour, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Columbus, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Paoli, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Salem, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) SSW