| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Louisville, Kentucky in September is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish with sporadic rain. Just 80.3mm (3.2in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 7 days.
- In September the heavens above Louisville, Kentucky are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:27 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 3:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Louisville, Kentucky September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Louisville, Kentucky:
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 120.6 kms (74.9 miles) N
- Seymour, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Columbus, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Paoli, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Salem, In, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) NNW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) SSW